Attention Soldier! We are thrilled to have the new chapter in our Modern Combat series now available for you to enjoy.
With Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour we have pushed the boundaries of mobile gaming further to bring you the best FPS available. Boundaries in terms of graphics, gameplay, storyline… well everything to be honest
Modern Combat 4 is a direct sequel to the previous chapter. As numerous world leaders gather in Hawaii for a crucial International Summit a massive explosion takes out most of Seattle once again. In the chaos and confusion following the attack, a terrorist group commanded takes the world leaders hostage. As Corporal Joel Blake of the US Army, it is up to you and your team to chase the enemy across the globe. This results in 9 breathtaking missions across the globe, from the Antarctica to Barcelona.
Joel Blake got his start in the US Army in 2011, and then joined the 3rd Special Forces Group in 2013. He has seen action in Morocco, Burma, and Iran. Calm, focused, and reliable, Blake is a silent but professional soldier.
When L James Walker first enlisted in the army, he served under Edward Page, Walker admired Page, but Page’s treason came as a bitter disappointment. After the Fallen Nation incident, Page disappeared. Today Walker is the commanding officer of the Phantom Unit and his first priority is to locate and neutralize Page.
Edward “Zealot” Page is an American-born extremist at the top of CIA’s black list. He is a highly trained Green Beret and a traitor to his nation. Operating under the code-name Zealot, Page was involved in the Fallen Nation incident, but disappeared soon after. Page is waiting for the perfect opportunity to launch a major attack and reveal his identity and unleash his army of anti-Americans mercenaries.
Everett Saunders is a well know business man and the owner of Saunders Global Security; a private military company. Page and Saunders were both Special Forces, and served in the same unit. Saunders is assumed to be Page’s partner. The degree of his involvement is unknown.
On top of an exhilarating solo mode, Moden Combat 4: Zero Hour is offering a multiplayer never seen before on handheld devices. Here are the main features that makes it so unique:
- Full-on multiplayer experience thanks to voice chat
- 8 new maps
- 7 game modes
- New specialization system: Frontline (assault typed profile), Intervention (mobility), Stealth (sniper), Support (team hellp) – all these profiles are fully customizable
- Fully customizable weapons (over 20K possibilities)
- 50 ranks renewable in 20 veteran ranks
- Redesigned loadout system for a better customization of your character
- 36 new & redesigned skills
Wondering what those 7 game modes are, here they are in details:
- BATTLE: Hunt down every other player and be the first to reach the kill limit!
- TEAM BATTLE: Two teams battle for domination! Simply kill as many opponents as possible. First team to reach kill limit wins.
- CAPTURE THE FLAG: Grab the enemy flag and bring it to your base. First team to reach capture limit wins.
- ZONE CONTROL: Capture and hold the three zones to score points. First team to reach score limit wins.
- MANHUNT: One flag is placed in the center of the map. Capture and hold that flag for as long as possible to score points. Points are scored every 5 seconds. First team to reach score limit wins. Be careful, however: the flag carrier always appears on the radar for all enemy players.
- VIP: Each team has one VIP: they’re the only players to score a point with normal kills, but 10 points are awarded if he’s killed! First team to reach score limit wins. Be careful: VIPs always appear on radars.
- BAREBON: Classic team mode! This works like Team Battle, except that specializations, perks and military support are not used! This is a true retro FPS experience .
WHERE TO GET IT
Game is now available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.